Och, well…work lately has been hellishly busy. A lot of changes in the C Suite which means a lot of work for us peons. I’ve not been able to blog-trek much and I’ve very little meaningful to say. However, perhaps a few items…
- Ed has just been superb of late…no reason to point out just one post. Add him, read him. Nuff said.
- These folks make concealed carry items and – heh – there’s a sale! Enter FALL09 to get a discount on your order. I know the argument can be made that they are a bit obvious to the knowledgable eye. Hell, I call that deterence.
- A couple of gals that have given me giggles this week when I was in dire need…
- Another Laura – not only do I want to “marry her and have her children©”, she even has fabulously hilarious linkages on the margins. Damn it, she’s good. And her list? #’s 15-18 are a complete resounding yes. (No worries – I like some kids – probably your kids if you are reading this because you aren’t the type to raise bi-pedal vermin. Are you?)
- I found her here. A post there had me grimacing and giving it the pointed finger of YES!
- Trooper got to visit LaRue recently – what an amazing group of people there. The owner is one of those “give them the tools and let them do their job” kinds of bosses. He took a few minutes of his day to speak with him, and ensured he had the grand tour. DO get the screensaver – it rocks! (And pisses off any anti-gun coworkers. Bonus!)